The "Oh Shit" moment

When the right guy comes along... I WILL know. I won't want to be without him. He won't want to be without me. My heart will feel it.
I am patient and I enjoy each and every day to the fullest. I'm not ready to commit to anything just yet. I'm having too much fun! Who knew? It is in my name. "Funhaver". But I really did not know how much fun "fun" was until this last month or so! I have felt free. I have felt like I can do anything. Almost like I have superpowers. There isnt this constant thing that keeps me down. A hurtful man. I dont have to worry about pleasing anyone but myself and my kids. I can do right. I can smile and be goofy and not feel like Im not good enough. I am good enough.
I will have my "oh shit" moment when god knows I'm ready. When my heart is ready.
One day at a time.

Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more