::Sealed with a pinky swear::

Its funny how things turn out.
Last night Mumphy and Tippy headed over to Blians house. I brought the cards. Rummy! It was so much fun!
We went out to the greenhouse to check on our yellow plum cuts from jessi's Pa and all of the other plantys growing out there. Brian is pretty proud of his plants. Then there is a fort. A big, high tree fort. I want to play in that fort! I will.
Brian builds some amazing planter boxes that he is excited to teach Hunter all about. "Mommy needs a builder and some planter boxes" he says. I think so too.
Then... Out came more beer. Wine. Cards. Once again we could Not stop laughing! After a few drinks and hours, Jessi hit the piano followed by Brian. I enjoyed the playing. Jessi got mad. (she hadn't played in awhile). Brian, the musical talent he is, put us in a trance as usual.
Singing along to some Miranda and Johnny we played hours of rummy along with some drinking games. Pictures. Faces. Funny voices. Video. Great conversation. Somewhere in all of this I'm pretty sure I got engaged. Sealed with a pinky swear and I believe a hand written contract, by Brian, that I signed. Lol!! Who Knew?! Jessi just wants an indoor bowling alley out of the whole thing. That's all. 
We finally looked at the clock and got home by 4am. Time flies.
It was a really fun night! We didn't expect anything less though.

Comments

  1. ummm...delicious...i mean the PBR of course ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more