Smiles brightened up our faces

Today I had a great day with my Feeshy and Wyatt. The sunshine was out. The fresh air did us good while we walked around the neighborhood. Spring is here!! The conversation was lighthearted as usual and smiles brightened up our faces. Wyatt sat in his stroller, as he was strolled along he was perfect, enjoying the mommy talk and peek a boos.  I'm so excited for her and Nates little growing family. What a wonderful little world they have. Its great that Nate has recovered so well from his surgery. Today was his first day back to work, I can tell Felicia missed his face though. I know she worries about him. He is a lucky man to have the love of such a great little thing!

Felicia's baby shower will be quite the little event come April 2nd at 1:00 pm. Time sure does fly! I can remember hearing the news like it was yesterday!

Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more