Today I only need today...



This morning I awoke to a tiny little voice next to me "Mama, wake up". It was my little Jameson. He spent the night in my bed last night. Hunter had Hunter over for the night (Hunter squared) We had a big sleepover with lots of fun! Nerf guns out. Hide and seek. Legos. Train Tracks. Hotwheels. Movies. Pizza Rolls. Boy heaven. I somehow ended up in a Lego war zone last night, stumbled accross a large land mine in the dark and ended up murdering my pinky toe and leaving a blood trail through the house. It was interesting to say the least.
Mini pancakes came right out hot and ready with blueberry and raspberry faces per Hunter(s) request. I have to say that I am somewhat of a pancake pro at this point. Chocolate milk filled the cups and tummies became happy. Then it was Sunday school for the Wild U-Bangies. Church for Mommy. Tim was amazing as always. He really keeps my faith alive and well. Its my heart. The boys talked about how much fun they had all the way home. Jameson was very upset, He did not want to go. He loves Sunday school. Silly kid!
Energy levels came to a low and it was movie time. Tummies were filled again (boys are garbage disposals!) and silence filled the house for the first time in 2 days. (Insert smiles and loves and hugs here)
Today I only needed today...

Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more