Happy Birthday silly girl!

Today is my beautiful little sister Emily's 28th (25th and shes sticking to it) birthday! I can not believe how time flies. It was just yesterday that we were riding around the neighborhood on the little 50 quad chasing the McKinney boys! I miss those days. I miss being with all of my sisters. Playing. Giggling. Fighting. You name it, I miss it! It's too bad we are all so busy all the time. Holidays are really the only "time" we have together it sees like anymore.
Watching the kids of ours play and laugh does allow me to live through moments again here and there. Reesie looks so much like Emily and Hunter, so much like me. They have such imaginations and love to play it all together. I think we can all agree that the sun needs to come out though! Playing inside is just no fun.

We had a great little "Surprise" birthday party for her. Mike decorated, had pizza and cake ready and fun was to be had!
The kids played. Moms mingled. Hugs kisses. Wishes... it was a grea night! Emily Ann, I hope it was an amazing wish and I hope it comes true! I love you my sister!
Happy Birthday silly girl!

Comments

  1. Fun. I love birthdays. I hope my girls are as close as you and your sisters. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more