Living our simple little life 5.13.2011

Waking up in the morning next to him. Knowing I will always have someone to hold. To hold me. Coming home after a long day to my man taking the riding mower around the yard. The smell of fresh cut grass rushes through my window as I come down the driveway. A wave from across the yard. A drive by kiss was in order. I fed the chickens. The bunnies are still running free as little birds around the yard. I watch Greg mowing in reverse, clever enough to make that an option, such a smart man. BBQing. Eating together under the sun going down. Gregs steak tacos. What a beautiful sunny day. Living our simple little life. Excited about tacos. Beer. There is nothing like coming home. Sitting on the front porch. Enjoying every minute.
LIVE. LAUGH. LOVE. BELIEVE.

Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more