Cheers to meeting new people. Making New friends. And...TO HAPPINESS!!

Girls Night!

November 26, 2011   7:30PM
We left all our cares at the door. Angela was an amazing host supplying us with all the drinks we could, well, drink and some amazing appetizers (I want the recipe to that Buffalo dip!!). I had such a great time perched on her long legged kitchen chair. Catching up. She looks just as beautiful as ever. Happily married with an amazing lil family. Just as chatty and cheerful as I remember her. SMILES! Angela laughs at me as I tell her about my boys, our chickens and my time at the farm. My silliness. My happiness. My Greg. (Insert Image: Exaggerated hand motions and drawn out details after drink #1.)
It was a night full of FUN, LAUGHS and so much LOVE! I don't think we stopped talking. Meeting new faces. Getting to know each other and the who, what, when, where and why. Nicole and I had some girl talk time on the Couch (Irony, given that was her last name before she was married.) like a couple of kids. Just talking away. Everything kind of disappeared for those few moments. She has an amazing little love story that took me away. #Fairytale. I had quite the love story of my own. Happily Ever After.
Music and Drinks up! Cheers to meeting new people. Making New friends. And...TO HAPPINESS!!



Comments

  1. This is soo cute!!:) You've always been so creative! You should write a book! People would devour your books! Love ya girl! Can't wait to hang out again:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more