I get to where I was going, once I'm there.

Sometimes I find myself getting all twisted up in the something new. Something I want. But sometimes, I have more time than I think I do to get there. I forget that I love my life just the way it is. Where I'm at right now. I have plenty of time to get to where I Dream to be. In no way does that mean Im stopping. Im just sitting back a little bit. I'll get there someday.

I love my old 71' Ford truck. Nothing like jumping in. Taking off. On a whim with a pat on the old metal dashboard. I love a good country song. A Love song. A smack on the butt. A good long kiss with the man I love. I make every moment count. I have people count on me to do so.
I love to play the guitar. To hum along with my heart.
I wright from the heart. What you read is what you get. Its me. What I'm thinking at that very moment.
That's the great thing about a mind, you can always change it. Sometimes I change my mind more than I change my clothes. Quotes keep me going. Inspired. Greg's word of the day keeps me laughing (sometimes I have no idea how to use it, but I try.) Greg finds a way....
You can find me driving around, with no place in mind. Music up. Sunglasses on. Rain or shine. I get to where I was going, once I'm there.
I love taking pictures. Every picture is subject to blog...smile!
I play chase. I give piggy-back and airplane rides. I can fly like a bird with leaves for wings around the yard. I wear my favorite baseball cap on a bad hair day. 
I don't usually change much. I love to sing. Twirl. Dance. Laugh. I love to love, I think, more than anything else. I daydream about the future. I plan.  I Cherish the present. All I need is all I have. Anything else is just a bonus. Luck.
I collect Lanterns. Its my way of trapping that star I always wanted. I look forward to date night. School plays. Super Hero night. Snail mail. The 1st blooms of spring. Time at the farm. Girls night. Catching up with an old friend. Pink, I love pink (Just about as much as I love soda!)
I love cows. Goats. My chickens. Dogs. Gardens. I want a pot belly pig in the worst way!!
I love to fish. Camp. Shoot. BBQin. Bonfires. Roasting marshmallows. 
Being outdoors makes me smile. Heck, just thinking about that makes me smile. 
I'm bold. I'm a lot stronger than I ever thought I would be. I know what I want and I go after it. 
I want to fall in love with as many things as possible.
...After all these years of running round. Flying high and falling down. The time has come at last to rest my heart and ease my past. I left my blues behind for another fool to find. She wont care and I wont mind...

Comments

  1. you are an amazing girl. i love you so much. i love reading your blog. <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more