It is so exciting I can barely keep my head screwed on!

I was offered an amazing position with the Home4investment real estate team. Keller Williams. Serving all of Western Washington. Location: Bellingham. The #1 real estate team in the entire United Sates. It is so exciting I can barely keep my head screwed on! I start my new drive January 8th, Monday!
My hard work and work ethic has finally paid off. I have been offered a dream job with an incredible chance to grow and succeed. I can support my family. I can be proud of my career. I can show what I'm made of.
A huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders, something I thought I would carry all my life. You can only imagine how great it feels to have that weight gone. It was lifted so fast that I don't even remember how it felt to carry it anymore. (Insert smiles here) I can kick up my heels! Giggle a little more.
I will have more time with my kids. The pay increase doesn't hurt. I will work at a job I can be proud of and love (I have worked in real estate before, 3 years of experience in many aspects) and I get to work with a team that I could not be more excited to learn from!
Life is Great!! Great Home! Great Family. Great Friends, and now... Great Job!!

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh Johanna that's awesome! Congats on the new job. I've never read your blog but I'm glad I checked it out. I saw the pics from your birthday. And some of em are hilarious. Hope your new job goes well. Best of luck

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more