"Next, If I could, I would jump him over the moon..." ~Hunter

This weekend was a wonderful weekend spent with Family and our horses. The light that filled our children's eyes was the same light we had for our horses as kids. We sat across the arena, smiling, as our kids walked by on their horses Walker and Miley. The arena is small and the soft dirt kicked up in the warm morning sunshine as the horses moved along. The smell of Alfalfa was enjoyed with every breath I took. (insert pleased sigh here) The sound of Reese teaching Hunter as they went along side by side. Hunter is a natural just like his Mommy at his age. He was so proud that he was able to ride alone after a small lesson. He kept asking if he would be as good as me someday. Someday Buddy... Someday. "Next, If I could, I would jump him over the moon..." ~Hunter
The smaller Funhaver's brush brush brushed the horses and could not get enough of every moment. Talking to and loving the horses. Feeding apples and carrots. Giggling. 
Nick loves to brush Walker with full concentration, while Jameson loves Miley and tells us all about the flowers he will put in her hair. Mikey, he just wants to Ride!
Emily and I reminisced about some old pictures I have. Jessi, Emily and I at about 9 years old with her pony down the old Oso loop road. Dressed in our cowgirl boots, hats and smiles.
I'm so thankful that we have the means and time to create such an amazing life for our kids. For ourselves. Loving each moment way down deep inside my heart.  What a wonderful life!

The kids and adults are required to wear helmets. For some pictures they were removed. The kids had an adult near for any issues during the photo opportunity(cropped from the pictures)








Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more