Alligators mouth goes & Chomp Chomp!!

My Little Green Alligator had his first T-ball game Saturday. There was a bit of tromping around the field, looking at the sky and yes.... having the attention span of a 4 year old. He ran for a couple balls but was to far away to get to them before another kid could. Then there were tears. I had to explain about what it is to be on a team and that it is ok for another team member to get the ball first. He gave me a few high fives and went on his way. I am able to help coach the kiddos during practice so on game day, I was on the field.
Jameson was up at bat! He hit the ball and we all yelled "Run...Run...Run" He ran. I don't think he fully understood why, but he ran as fast as his little legs would go. 1st base. Then to 2nd. He stopped. Smiled and blew me a kiss yelling "Hi Mommy! I love you!" I laughed (along with everyone else) and blew kisses back.
GOOD JOB BUDDY!

Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more