Little Red Riding Boots

July 9, 2012
This is the way we are. Constant laughter. Constant love and always Constant Team Work!
Today we had a run in with a camera phone photographer who happened to be the age of 4 ("5 for pretend" he says.) and loves my outfit.
Jameson: "Mom, I thought I was taking pictures of your outfit. You are so Beautiful. I will get pictures of your head next time, Look, Hunters head is in this one...."  Hunter: "You are Beautiful Mom." Those two lil Wild U-Bangies could not have put a bigger smile on my face! Such loving lil men I have.
Hunter had me on that tire swing faster than you could say Chicken! He had me swinging and spinning like I was in the rinse cycle of a washing machine(Insert laugh here). Hunter thought it was pretty fun, kind of a payback for all the spinning and near death by tree I put him and his friends through. I just saw red, round and round I went in my Little Red Riding Boots. My Boots a blur. Jameson screaming something about taking pictures..."Got it!" Those photos taken by a 4 year old say a thousand words. Now if only I could insert all of our giggles.



 

Comments

  1. You are so cute!! What a great mom those two lovely boys have!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more