Silly little Nutella Monsters that go bump in the night!

"Jameson, wake up buddy. Did you take the Nutella out of the pantry?" I say as I look over my Nutella Ring around the mouth, covered from head, toe and bed sheets boy. I giggle on the inside as I make little a bet with myself. Hes innocent right? Never, no way, no how.
"Jamers...buddy...Good morning..." I try again.
Jameson opens his big bright blue eyes and smiles at me with a "Good morning Mommy" followed by a stretch of his limbs. Dinosaur pajamas in the air. Strawberry blonde hair a mess.
"Jameson, Do you by chance know where the Nutella went?"
"No. I did not take it."
I smiled and walked out of the room. I laugh as I reach the halls end.
Silly little Nutella Monsters that go bump in the night!

Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more