I'm thankful that I can keep it together during my busy life!

I'm thankful for so many things these days. I'm thankful that I can keep it together during my busy life.
5:30 kiss my man goodbye. "Have a great day my love! I love you!"
Get ready for work. Rotate laundry.
6:00 wake up the boys. "Good Morning my wackadoos...Its time to get up..."(in a whisper, petting little heads) Get the wild u-bangies ready. 
6:20 I get the pop tarts going.
6:35 Warm up the car while talking to Jameson at the front door, My shadow, who kisses my hands, cheeks and lips through the house.
6:40 Pack up Lunches for Hunter and I from the fridge.
6:45 Head out with Bangarang (Jameson) by my side.
6:50 Drop Jameson off with his dad in Arlington (I'm too early for a drop off at daycare).
6:55 Stop for morning coffee if I can find the time.
7:00 Hit the freeway, Northbound, Bellingham.
7:50 Get to work, clock in and hit the keyboard.
12:00 Lunch.
12:15 Back to work.
4:30 Clock out for the day.
4:40 Freeway again, Southbound
5:30 Pick up Jameson from daycare, catching my running baby boy.
5:45 HI FAMILY TIME! Start dinner. Laundry. Feed the dog, chickens and goats. All the other things that run like clockwork. Bills to be paid. Groceries to grab. Play days. Friends. Family...
7:30 Bath time for Bonzos.
8:30 bedtime for Bonzos!
9:00 Shower.
9:30 I put my amazing self to bed with a kiss for my amazing man (pretty much unstoppable at this point with all the amazingness!).
Awwwww, so much to do, so little time. But we all work together and we get it done!

Comments

  1. 15 min for lunch, if your lucky..man i wouldnt surivive.. lol. Your an amazing woman, mom and friend jo! I love you :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more