Believing that I have only been a Mom...

My lil wackadoo Jameson thinks that I am a Mom, only a Mom. I was never a kid or a teenager. I was never like him or Hunter. "Before you were a Mom, you were a Mom, Right Mom? But your name is still Johanna. But I call you Mom."
It is an amazing thing to have innocence. I took it for granted. It left so very fast. I stopped believing in such a small world, safety, Santa, and even that Britney Spears is the best singer in the whole world...all of it. Innocence is so wonderful. Lovely, really. There is so much peace listening to innocence, from my own child. It takes me away for just that moment. Believing that I have only been, and only will ever be, a Mom to these little munchkins is just fine indeed.

Comments

  1. I glanced at your blog...so many of your posts I can relate to! Cute boys!! I never got around to making mine!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more