I let these blips...well...Blip


Personally, I love my happy little life. But, because my life is so very diverse, I have blips. From my own doing of course. I let these blips...well...Blip. There is no reason for it. I really do not care one bit about a blip. So why you ask? Because it doesn't go away. Because a blip is much like a parasite. It gets into you and feeds on you. That is all it knows how to do. That is what it has always done.
In a way I'm tankful that I'm not the only one that has had to deal with this particular blip though. Yes, It has moved onto me, but there are others that have survived this nasty lil' thing. So I will too.
I have a passion for my kids and my family. My home. My love. So, back to that I go! Leaving my blip behind. Where it belongs. Behind....or up one.

Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more