These are for your prickles right mom?


Doing my makeup in the mirror every morning with an observing 5 year old is routine. I answer what seems like a million questions along the way. Putting on my face from a brush. Jameson has a huge interest in these Meaningful Beauty(I was sucked in to an infomercial and love them!) small purple "squishy"  beads on my counter. He holds them up stating, very sternly at that, "these are for your prickles right mom?" "Yes buddy, they are." "But you use these so you do not have any prickles, right mom?" "Yes buddy, that's right" (insert laughs here).
It never gets old. Its not much longer and he will turn "Prickles" into wrinkles, "Wendy Spears" into Britney Spears and "Bentertainment Room" into Entertainment room. 
Enjoying each and every day as a Mommy. I have 2 very special boys indeed.

Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more