::We plowed through what seemed like a field on fire::

Dinner with Monique last night was one of the best dinners I have had in my lifetime. Document-able. I'm so proud to call her a best friend. Monique is an Amazing, Inspiring in every way, Generous, Humble, Beautiful Woman. She has taken every trial and squashed it like tiny little bug. Did I say Inspiring!?
We sat at our booth. Blind to anyone around us. Catching up on what seemed to be a lifetime missed. It really made me remember what it was that I've been missing. Believing in ghosts.
We plowed through what seemed like a field on fire. Each subject going up in flames so we could burn through a year in a few short hours. There were so many things to talk about. Some new. Some old. That's the thing about catching up with a very close friend, We always start right where we left off. Hugs and giggles. Then comes the digging. To the depths of our souls we go. Putting on band aids along the way. Healing. Being positive like we are in every other moment of life. That's the only way to get through this thing...Being Positive...Life will eat me for breakfast if I don't. So back to laughing through it all. Because everything negative....talking it through....Is just a joke after all. Jokes create laughter. Its always good to laugh!
I told her all about my "New" job as a Keller Williams Listing Manager. Going on over a year now. Managing 40 agents and over 200 listings. Its a BIG job in general. Huge! Hunter and Jameson and how big they are getting every day! My doggies. My handsome man. My Home. Life. Future. Love. All of it.
I perked up my ears for her successful stories of Monique's Boutique. Every moment growing more proud of my friend. Her Dreams come true. Her happiness. Her new home. Her wonderful husband CJ and his adventures. Her life. Her loves. Her future. Hey Pooch Sarge and how he is a "Companion and worthless"-CJ.
I left that dinner feeling better than I have in a long time. It was a different kind of better. it was the feeling of knowing where I belong again. Free of ghosts.

Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more