::Farm Girl Chic::






















Today I needed to visit with my chickens and my Goaties. It was a Funhaver Farm Day for sure! We have yet to name the goats. Reason? They both come to "Goaty".
Simple as that.  And they are funny as all heck. They head butt chickens and puppies. Used to it and play along, they all deal with their crazy antics. Playfully. It's so amusing to watch a goat rear up, walk on both legs to its "Chicktim" and head-but a chicken. And what is even more amusing? The chicken will just go back about its business, as if they just had a drive-by ambush by its annoying sister.
I really wanted to create some sort of chicken and goat feeder. Something I did not have to fill every day or two. Lazy? No, my time is precious. Plus, Its flippin' cold outside!
Brainstorming away, I had a thought! Something cute and cheap. Farm Girl Chic and creative of course. Once again Greg was up for a challenge. We ventured out to find a couple metal water bins to cut in half and mount on our Egg Shacks, undercover, wall as feeders. 
I loved every minute of it. Greg showed me how to use a metal cutter and then it was hole drilling time. As always I couldn't take my eyes off of him. Gawking. After I attached the brackets, It was complete. 
There is something so satisfying in completing such ideas. Bringing a sketch to life. 

Let me know what you think! The animals are pretty excited about their new Egg Shack Decor.

Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more