::It makes living for everyone else such a lovely thing::

Everything can change. People can change. Life can change. Sometimes it takes work to make changes. Sometimes it can change in a day, even without permission. But sometimes it IS up to you. It's always up to you. Everything in your life, Good and Bad. It is up to you what you let happen.
Sometimes, Jokes on me. Sometimes I'm the bigger person, sometimes smaller....But it is all up to me. 
I can change my mind. I can change my clothes. I can change my job. I can change my friends. I can change my attitude. I can change every little thing. Its my choice.
I choose to work hard and to be the best Listing Manager in Keller Williams, The Ben Kinney Team. I choose to Love my family and friends, showing them every day. I choose to be a loving, understanding and supportive girlfriend. I choose to be better than the average girl. It is my choice.
I'm making some New Years changes. I've had some gathered resolutions and have accomplished putting them into place. Every bit.
  • Setting ME time out. Reading, writing, playing my guitar, Bliggity-Blogging. ME time.
  • Setting aside Date Night time. Time for just me and my handsome man.
  • Setting aside Wackadoo time. For just fun!
  • Setting time aside for my friends. My Mommy. My Sisters!
  • Learning to deal with the "Crazy" in my life. The only crazy. I'm better than that. And I can prove it.
  • Balancing my work life and my family life. Making the best of my time in the 50/50 family plan. I ignore my work life when I have kids. I need to still be the best Mommy but balance what is important at work.
  • Enforcing rules. Both in myself and my children.
So far. SUCCESS. And could you imagine I would feel this good after it all? Setting this into play? It is such a great feeling! Setting aside that time to accomplish MY LIFE! To REALLY Live MY LIFE. For me. 
It makes living for everyone else such a lovely thing!

So, My advice....Nobody will make you happy but YOU. So, go flippin' be happy! Do the things you wanted to do. If you're happy, everyone else is happy. You don't have all the time in the world...you just have your lifetime! and its short! SO, Go do it! whatever it is you want to do! Make that change!!!

Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more