::Because we are all holding onto that same rope together::

I'm just a little country girl in a little country world. As long as there is a breath to take. My kids to wrap in my arms. Love to make. Blue in the sky. A place to run. Grass to whistle between my fingers. I'll forever be that little Country Girl. Dreaming about about my future. Past. Today. I would only change a short list of things. Lessons learned. We all have to learn. Hard. Easy. Fast. Slow. Built to learn! And sometimes I need to kick my boots up and blaze that path for others to follow.
I still have that rope I tied a knot in, holding on for dear life, but I've been swinging and laughing through it all. Because we are all holding onto that same rope together. Singing the songs we know all the words to. Planting pieces of ourselves, showing the world where we've been.
As long as there is a breath to take...I'll forever be that little Country Girl.

        


Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more