::Proud from my head to my toes::

My children are both so-very-smart.
Jameson, 5, knows every single letter in the alphabet. Not just in the song. He can make every noise each letter makes and also he can identify each letter in its capital and lower case versions. He can also write them. Yep. Colors. Numbers. Knows them all. He can spell his first and last name. He is working on H.U.N.T.E.R. He is off the charts. Smarty pants. I can't wait until he starts kindergarten this September. He is a little clapping song frog. He sings and claps everywhere he goes. Making a melody. Making up a song.(Each song is for Taylor Swift to sing). He is a fashion critic. He picks out my shoes and clothes, adorning me with jewelry before work. i love every moment.
Hunter, 11, is an amazing reader and such a shining creative writer. He edits and publishes his classroom paper with a group of friends. Not to mention the stack of comic books he has designed on notebook paper. He illustrates them all in great detail and I am proud to say that he is quite the little artist. My baby boy is going to be a middle school soon. He is a singer and song writer. He can carry a tune like a little song bird. His music is all Hunter. I want him to shrink in the wash. Can't I keep him small forever?
Every day my children make me a very happy Mommy. Proud from my head to my toes. They both have huge hearts with a large side of brilliance. Shining stars! I see nothing but endless options for both of my boys.

Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more