::Another crafty day::

It came together beautifully. 

So simple.

I Love it!


For years I have been collecting yard sale and thrift store finds. 
I have a shed with shelves dedicated to my creative ideas in the making. I'm such a picky person though. I never move forward fully because I always think of something better to do with it. So finally, Today, I settled on what I was going to do with this neat glass lamp. 

I added the white paint to the gold base and shade holder. I love white! I had to Shabby Chic this little thing to go with my room (I almost added ruffles! I love riffles!). Then rummaged and found the old lamp shade that had been damaged by my kiddos in their room. I wrapped it in twine, attaching it to the shade with hot-glue here and there. Just little dabs is all it took.

For the flowers I had an old white cotton cover that came with my sheet set. I ripped it into strips. Twirled and with more hot glue, attached them together. Once dry and ready I attached them to the shade for a girly touch to the rustic twine.

Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more