::True to my Wackadoos::

My blog has always been about our wonderful family and our funhaving days. It seems that my readers have loved to see my adventure through single motherhood and raising my amazing little men. This support has been an amazing gift. Thank you! I am being the best mom I can be, under any circumstances and obstacles. I have always kept true to myself. True to my Wackadoos. I have kept up on our farmhaving, going on 5 years now, keeping Hunter and now Jameson busy with taking care of our dog, chickens and then adding on goats. Inspiring them with art supplies and adventuring. I have kept us fishing. Camping. Fort Building. Tractor Hunting. Playing. Using our imaginations every which way we can.
Its all a balancing act. I'm not only a mommy, I'm a working mommy. Like many women. And I'm happy that many of you have been inspired by my climb up this mountain. I may look like I have it all together, for the most part, I do. But I still have my days that I have taken too much on my plate, like everyone. It always works out the way it should. Just keep smiling.
Keep moving forward. Always remember: This life is a never-ending mountain. Its worth the climb. Its easy for people to try to keep you from reaching the top. But  know that those people are too busy throwing rocks to climb their own mountain. You will reach the top!

Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more