::I'm a girl with a plan::

I have a plan.
Since my 1st blog, I have had a plan. I put it down then and I will say that today, my plan is still there. Piece by piece it has come together. Looking back, I see that I have come a long way since then. Down that road. Crossing things off of my list.
I am in no way average. I'm a girl with a plan.
I wanted to ride horses again. I do.
I wanted to fish more. I do.
I wanted to read more. I do.
I wanted to lay in a field and make music with the grass between my fingers. I do, with my boys. Giggles all the way!
I wanted a store of my very own. I have one, coming together.
I wanted a relationship with my Dad. I have one.
I wanted my own gun. Bam, Mine!
I wanted my little farm. I made it. My Doggie, Goats and chickens. Farmhaving.
I wanted to grow. Like a weed. In life. I have.
I still want to climb a windmill, go to the top of a lighthouse, own my own horse and be in a rodeo. I have time for that. I have a plan.
My favorite cowboy boots are worn through. My favorite jeans have ripped out. Parts of my life have done that. Worn out, ripped through. But that is proof that I am doing what I have promised myself.  
I am Living. Loving. Riding and Am Taking Tons of Pictures!

Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more