::Off to Kindergarten and 6th Grade!::

Hunter and Jameson were as anxious as all get-out. Hunters speed talking went up a few pegs and Jameson wanted to do what Hunter was doing. Get dressed. Do Hair. Put on the Backpack and wait nervously. Pacing. I re-assured Hunter that everything would be ok. 
Hunter had so many questions. "What if my classes are too hard? I don't know anyone on the bus, where do I sit?....."
"Everything will be ok Buddy." I said, pulling out the papers I had stuffed his backpack with. Map. Schedule. Pointed out his lunch money and key again. Calming him down. Hugging him, Holding on. "I know that you will do just fine. you are such a smart boy....If Mom can do it, you can do it too. I'm right here." The Funhaver world calmed for a moment. Breathing out all at once. 
We waited next to Hunter at the bus. Excitement mounted and the bus stopped. Hunter eyes widened and he turned to me. "I Love you!" He called out as if I was miles away. "I love you too, everything will be great! Austin is in every class with you! Don't worry!" I said back as he smiled. And there he went. Jameson calling out after him "Have a good day Hunter! I love you!"

Next was the wild Bangarang. Daycare was our destination. His 1st day will only be a half afternoon day with his dad....so the excitement will be for tomorrow morning. "Tomorrow will be my 1st day, right Mom? And Hunter will do my hair?" I smiled and hugged him tight. "Yes buddy, tomorrow will be your day...."

Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more