::I've lit my world up in flames a time or two::

What do you do once you forget that there is way more good things in life than bad? There is a haze over half of my life. My fault. I let the crazies and ghosts take that from me. I want something more for my soul. For my heart. My Friends. For my family. I vow, from this day forward, I am no longer giving the power over to drama driven people. People that have nothing better than to throw stones from their glass thrones, on that mountain all alone. To be quiet and take it.
I've seen so many people. Been through all the bullshit. I've liked it. Hated it. Done it all. I've had my cake. Hell- I've been it. I've lit my world up in flames a time or two. I don't know one person that has not. That has no regret in their lives. That is perfect. Lessons learned. There have been some crazy days. Heartbreaking days. Wonderful Days and Shooting to the moon days.
I have always tapped my toes to my own song at my very own party. I dance around my house when I'm alone. Singing. Yeah. Perfect example of what makes my life. Fun. Like no other. That makes my life a life that people want to be part of. That they never forget. Not a life full of talking poorly about others- lighting fires, trying to burn down their house. My light shines just fine without any extra help, Thank You. I'm one of the brightest lights I know and so are My Friends. My Family. We are young and beautiful! So, Take some flippin' light people and shine your ass off! Stop being that person that has nothing good to say about anyone. Drama. That doesn't do enough with their own life to have anything more to talk about. Go sing and tap your toes to your song. I know that you have one, maybe you have forgotten? Because you are more than a stone thrower. Light up that stage. What would happen if you left this world today? Would your last words to your friends be some bullshit point of view about someone else or is it going to be something of substance? Find something that rocks your world and be passionate. People change.

PEACE. Love. Happiness. I'm all about it!

Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more