::32 things you may not know about me::

I thought this would be a great opportunity to make fun of myself. To share some silly things about myself with my Bliggity-Blog friends! Thanks for reading Y'all!
  1. I am 5'7" tall and possibly shrinking. 
  2. I sing like I know how to, all the time. I'm a rock star in the car and the shower.
  3. I watch Friends re-runs like a heroin addict.
  4. I collect white dishes like its my job.
  5. My poor wallet always looks like I fed it too much.Busting at the seams.
  6. My dream man is Tim McGraw.
  7. When my sister Ali and I get together we talk so fast that it's a hummmmmmm.
  8. My favorite flower is a Peony.
  9. I say things like "Bull of Red" in place of "Red Bull". Johanna'isms.
  10. I love the smell of a chain saw going though wood.
  11. I make my spaghetti sauce from scratch.
  12. I "Talk text" most of my text messages. Auto correct and I are not friends.
  13. I would do anything to catch a star.
  14. I do not have just one best friend! I have 3 sisters...I could never pick!
  15. Footloose is one of my favorite movies of all time! You know you love it!
  16. I have a true love of polka dots.
  17. I am a junker. Your something old is my something new.
  18. I drench myself in pink sugar and Viva La Juicy perfume. Yum!
  19. Dr. Pepper is my Kryptinite. I will drink all the Dr. Pepper.
  20. I take pictures to the point of being annoying. Yup.
  21. I am Dutch and Polish along with many other things.
  22. I hit the snooze button 3 times every morning. Like clockwork.
  23. I can live off of beef jerky.
  24. I can not straighten my right are due to a car accident when I was 17.
  25. My hair turned curly when I was pregnant with my son Hunter.
  26. I eat snacks in my bed, in secret. Shhhh!
  27. If I could wrap everything in my house up in white Christmas lights I would.
  28. I drive a white 2012 Volkswagen Jetta. She's Purdy. 
  29. I refuse to leave the country. I am not a city girl. I visit, but I will never stay.
  30. Mornings are a bouncy time for me. I am a morning person. 
  31. My purse over-flows with "to do" lists. What? I'm forgetful!
  32. I talk to god and my chickens about everything.

Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more