::Please pray for my hometown- Oso, WA::

Oso, WA is a beautiful place to grow up. My mother, Jennifer, was the owner of the Oso general store most of my childhood. We lived across the street, running back an forth a million times a day. penny candy bags full. Selling home-made goods out front. Sometimes rocks we painted that we found in the street(insert laugh here) Playing cards with all of the old Oso loggers and coffee drinkers at the general store table. Every name carved into that old oiled wood. I grew up with this community. With this church. I love this community! All of it.
My home is about 7 miles from Oso now. We take frequent trips to see my friends and family that still live in this charming little town. To enjoy the beautiful drive with my boys. Through that breathtaking valley. All of my childhood memories are with that river and Oso loop road. Whitman Rd. My little boys have their memories held close there as well.
I have friends with their family, friends and children missing. My heart breaks more and more every day. Please pray like you have never prayed before for this community! For the rescue teams, firemen, policemen, cooks, volunteers and everyone helping out there! Pray to keep hope and find closure in this devastating disaster.
BEFORE

AFTER
OSO STRONG

Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more