::loving and enjoying 32::

It’s a really great feeling to be able to say that I'm both living and achieving your goals at 32! I’m proud to say that I've finally reached that point. I've started to realize that life really is about being in the moment, slowing down, and just enjoying every second.
I know how important it is to set forward-thinking goals.
So, here goes.

____________________________________________________________________________
 
My main goal is to put my energy this next year (that I was using to maintain a terrible relationship) into my store. My mom and I have been busy with our store opening and have some great things to look forward to. Doing work that I love is very important for me.

I am implementing a fitness goal into my life! Grocery lists are looking very different these days and I see a much healthier future for my family and I in the horizon! I also am committing to a work out plan that I can do both at the gym and at home. 3 days a week. I would like to move forward to adding days, but 3 is what I can fully commit to starting today.

My children. I want to surround myself, even more, with my children. I would like to help them achieve their little goals, setting a good example in sharing mine. I would like for my family to achieve together. To support one another.

I would like to be in a healthy, loving relationship that is supportive and has a strong foundation of trust. I am a hard working woman and I love so much about life. I would like to share that with someone special.

I need to work on dealing with people like Colleen Olsen better. Drama. Nobody gives you a manual on how to deal with this type of person. It is People like that, that show everyone how ugly a person can be when it comes to intruding on another persons life. There should be a line that an adult woman should have and I'm so happy that I have that moral value- not to cross that line. So, I'm trying to make headway in this, my goal is to just keep ignoring it. I have too much to live for and I need to maintain that mind frame (Not sit in a bowling alley for 3 hours talking about a person I don't even really know).
 
"Don't judge a person by what others say, judge them on what they say about others."
 

Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more