The excitement of what lies ahead is growing daily

I could never have imagined how powerful true love could be. It's beautiful. Looking forward to a future with the man that I love {My Best Friend} is something that I can not put into words. It's Movie love. Nearing 7 months we still get butterflies every day. Phone calls full of laughter and much needed I love yous are made often. The love that we have for each other is extraordinary.

Walking down the hallway today I found myself smiling {not just any smile - a smile filled with true happiness}. 

There are so many plans to be made and we are just getting started. The excitement of what lies ahead for us is growing daily. We have so much to look forward to together. I am truly looking forward to my life with this man.

Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more