the FUNHAVERS Christmas card

the FUNHAVERS Christmas card
Hunting down a Christmas tree was so much more that I thought it could be. My beautiful family running around from tree to tree. Sizing each one up with their arms in the air. This one! That one! OH, this one is the one! The saw switched hands to my big strong man and down went our first Christmas tree as a family. After the tree was loaded we enjoyed some playful cuddling and drank hot apple cider to warm our little bellies.
We had Santa adventures to Seattle and could not get enough of our gingerbread house building extravaganza! Tree trimming, Christmas coco, gifts, family dinners! There was even our 1st snowman and our 1st snowball fight of the season. 
There was some true Christmas magic Christmas morning at our home this year. 
I am so very thankful for the family that god has given to me. 

Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more