This morning I woke up to a lil' BOMP from my little bundle of baby. It was so cute, I could not help but laugh.

This morning I woke up to a lil' BOMP from my little bundle of baby. It was so cute, I could not help but laugh. I am so happy with my little life. 
I had 2 surprises at work today. Don {Christian's dad} came walking through my store door and gave me his big smile I love so much! It is contagious! He was able to meet my mom for the first time and I gave him a grand tour of our store. I am so happy to have him {and carol} in my life. Such wonderful people. I love them both to the moon and back!
Then... at about closing time... In walked the most handsome man in all of the land! MY MAN! And in his hand was a pack of the most amazing cheese filled pepperoni sticks!! {I dream about these!} Kiss after kiss, I just did not want him to leave. But, we both had work to get back to, so, off he went...shaking his butt - laughing - as he went. Oh my goodness, how I love this man. I thank god every day for the love that he gave me.
It was a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more