I manage to look like I have it all together

I have a toddler sized 10 month old and I can hardly process that he is, in fact, a 10 month old. He is wearing 18-24 month clothing and a size 6 toddler shoe. He is walking, followed shortly by crawling, and getting into EVERYTHING! He laughs at the word "No" and has a reach that seems like it's nothing short of a go go gadget arm. He's quick and his constant jabbering and bubble blowing are the only means of tracking him I have.
I'm a very busy Wifey and a Mommy of 3 boys (ages 15, 9, and 10 months). I constantly have to check if my head is still attached, if I have my purse, my kids, and my keys.
I am the owner of a 1st Street business called BLONDIE'S in Snohomish, WA and I manage to look like I have it all together (Insert laugh here) by putting on lipstick and dressing in the amazing clothes my store stocks. It also helps that I use my "inside voice" even when I want to blow my top. But, I get it all done and take it one day at a time. It's not easy. My appointment book is literally planned out by day. By hour.
Let me make one thing very clear, before you go judging me or yourself...this is real life. DO YOUR BEST and use your inside voice. I'm not perfect (Nobody is! Even if their Instagram seems to be.) and my trips to the grocery store can go into pubescent boy meltdown mode pretty dang quickly, just like everyone elses. I mean...I only have 3 toenails still painted right now! Atleast I'm showered and shaved I guess...priorities.

Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more